Revive Auto Repair Is Open!
Revive Auto Repair in Troy is aware of these uncertain and scary financial times in our country. We know how hard these past couple for weeks have been for some families, especially the ones who are working the front line during this Corona Covid-19 epidemic. We want to help our community thrive and stay on the roads so we are offering a 25% discount for all essential workers who are working during these tough times.
We want to give back to our community and support our fellow patrons and customers for all of the business they have given us throughout the years. The cost of auto repair should be the last thing our fellow community members should be worrying about during these fragile times in America. Our Goal is to make life a little easier for those who are making life easier for us by working through this epidemic.
If you have any questions about visiting a Auto Repair shop during the official Stay-Home orders, here is details about the official Michigan order:
Q: Are car dealerships open?
A: Auto sales is closed, but auto repair and maintenance can remain open subject to the limitations in section 5 of Executive Order 2020-21.
We are offering the following:
- If you need an estimate, you can give us a call at 248-817-5370 or use the estimate tool online at reviveautorepair.com from your desktop or smartphone and follow the instructions. It’s that simple. This can be done from your driveway, garage or anyplace you get phone service or internet. Once you get your estimate give us a call & book your appointment or you can book your appointment online here: Book an Online Appointment Here.
- We are open Monday – Saturday and Sunday for appointments only.
- We are also offering the Virus-free Touch-Less drop off service. All you have to do is drop your car off anytime 24 hours a day and put your keys in the 24 hour drop box with your name and phone number placed inside your vehicle. We will call you when we check your car in and when it’s ready to be picked up, it’s just that simple!
- We are also committed to disinfecting each vehicle before it goes back out to each client. We will be cleaning the steering wheel, all control knobs and levers including the door handles after we are finished servicing your vehicle. This will be performed on any parts of the vehicle we touch.
Whatever Precautions we can take, we will be.
- In these trying times we are responding to this in every way we can. We do this not out of fear, but to follow the guidelines that state hand washing and disinfecting of surfaces are two of the most important precautions. None of this will ever replace face to face service. We are not afraid of that either. We will be forgoing handshakes and we will not handle your personal communication devices as health officials have recommended. This has had a impact on all of us and is affecting our operation dramatically. We stand ready to do what it takes to give you peace of mind in these trying times.
Our thoughts go out to all who have been affected during the unprecedented event. We truly appreciate the Essential workers, first responders, government officials, and all our health care professionals who are working tirelessly in their communities.
We look forward to serving you, and trust that everyone stays safe during these uncertain times.
Revive Auto Repair
Auto Repair Oakland County